Skip to content

Emeritus, Adjunct, & Retired Faculty & Occasional/Intermittent Employee Traveler

  • Complete and submit the GG Travel Reimbursement Form. Submit with a W9.
  • Current U of U Students only: It is quickest to review reimbursements via direct deposit set up for Accounts Payable prior to your trip. To set that up, use the AP-DD-AuthForm.
  • Students with U of U-funded Travel Grants: Contact our Department Travel Facilitator

    (Alan Rigby). 

Last Updated: 9/12/22