How to Schedule a Room
1. Look at the schedule below (or follow the 6-step process below) to determine if the room is available at the desired time.
2. Email Thea Hatfield to submit your request.
3. Check back here to make sure your request was processed. (Note: please allow 24-48 hours for your request to show on the calendar.)
Use of Specific Rooms
Food and Drinks: Please note that per U of U policy (via the Scheduling Office, which oversees such things) food is not permitted in the computer labs, 295 lecture hall, nor any classrooms in FASB. Food is allowed in 303 FASB.
303 FASB Conference Room: Room 303 is the only reservable "conference room" in the building. As such, we ask that it only be reserved for meetings unless no other suitable space can be secured. Additionally, users are to return the room to the standard meeting layout (desks in a large rectangle, chairs on the outside facing inward) and to leave it ready for the next users. This includes: neatly hanging adapter cords over the table, pulling up the screen, wiping off the white board, pushing in chairs, cleaning up any messes on the counters or in the sink, and locking both doors when you leave. Please be considerate to those who have reserved the conference room for use after you.
Trouble seeing the room reservation calendar below?
If the schedule does not pop up below, first - depending on your browser - you may have to refresh the page to populate the schedule. If that does not work, try a different browser. Or do the below easy 6-step process to find the calendar.
1. Go to Scheduling - Office of the Registrar - Office of the Registrar - The University of Utah
2. Click on the red box "Use the Astra Portal".
3. Log in via DUO.
4. Click on "Calendar" in the upper lefthand corner. Then click "Scheduling Grids".
5. In the center top of the page, type in "CMES" in the "Choose Calendar" box.
6. On the left side, select the date you want and then look at the availability for the rooms.
You can filter the room list by clicking on the magnifying glass, search by building name.
View by day or week by clicking the corresponding button.