Concur Systems Travel:
- GG Department GG Travel Manual
- Concur Expense Report (Note: This is for your convenience; this is not a document you submit.)
All Travelers are required to complete the Concur training well in advance of their next trip. SEE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW.
- Domestic trips must be reserved not less than 1 day prior to the departure day.
- International trips must be reserved not less than 3 weeks prior to departure day.
- All international travel must be approved before you reserve your trip in Concur. Thus, start this form at least 5 weeks prior to the departure date. Please complete the COVID-19 Travel Restrictions Exception Request Fillable Form 07-01-2021. Additional information from U of U Travel can be found on their COVID-19 Update page.
Failure to do the above in a timely fashion will result in the need for VP approval in order for the trip to reserved.
"Travel” is defined as anything that: Is over 100 miles roundtrip (even if it is all done in 1 day) ORinvolves an overnight stay (even if it is at a hotel in SLC). If your trip meets this definition, but you will NOT have ANY expenses that you will need reimbursed, you do NOT need to reserve your trip, UNLESS it is an international trip.
- Updating Profile in UTravel Concur: https://fbs.admin.utah.edu/travel/utravel-home/ref-materials/updating-your-profile/
- Creating a New Request in UTravel: https://fbs.admin.utah.edu/travel/utravel-home/ref-materials/new-request/
- Booking Travel in Concur: https://fbs.admin.utah.edu/travel/utravel-home/ref-materials/booking-travel/(Note: This video have no sound.)
- Expense: https://fbs.admin.utah.edu/travel/utravel-home/ref-materials/utravel-expense/(Note: This video have no sound.)
- Allocations: https://fbs.admin.utah.edu/travel/utravel-home/ref-materials/allocations/(Note: This video have no sound.)