Welcome our New Undergraduate Student Advisor, Sean Meyer
- Phone: (801) 581-6553
- Office: FASB 104 Student Epicenter
- Email: email@example.com
I have virutal and in-person appointment slots on Tuesdays and Thursdays and am happy to meet on different days if needed.
Need more help or curious about other resources?
We fully understand that there are issues or problems that you may not feel comfortable bringing up at the Department or College level. Please look below for a group or resource center that may be able to provide specific needs or support for you.
- American Indian Resource Center: 801-581-7019
- Black Cultural Center: 801-213-1441
- Center for Ethnic Student Affairs (CESA): 801581-8151
- Center for Student Wellness (victim-survivor advocates, bystander intervention training): 801-581-7776
- Dream Center: 801-213-3697
- Employee Assistance Program (staff): 801-587-9319 or 800-926-9619
- Independent Review Committee: complaints about public safety personnel may be reported to the Independent Review Committee at irc.utah.edu
- LGBT Resource Center: 801-587-7973
- Office for Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, and Title IX: 801-581-8365
- Office of the Dean of Students: 801-581-7066
- University Counseling Center (students only): 801-581-6826
- University Neuropsychiatric Institute crisis line (available 24/7): 801-587-3000
- Women’s Resource Center: 801-581-8030